- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: faizco
- Model Number: kj63
- Type: Mini
- Poles Number: 1
- type: kj63
- ampere: 6A 10A 16A 20A 25A 32A 40A 50A 63A
- QUALITY: IEC60898
- HANDLE COLOR: RED BLUE ORANGE
- PACKAGE: 12 PCS BOX
- COPY: TRUU
- ORIGINAL BRAND: mitsubishi
- INNER MATERIAL: COPPER AND IRON
- BEST SALES: PAKISTAN
- DONE BRAND: A&P, DEW
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
Specificationsmitsubishi copy miniature circuit breaker
COPY ORIGINAL quality
KJ63 miniature circuit breaker is mainly suitable for overload and short circuit protection. It is especially used for illumination and distribution in industry and commerce, etc. It has pleasing outlook & high breaking capacity, reliable performance, high inflammable resistance and shock resistance for long service life. It is within the circuit of AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage of single pole up to 230V, two, three or four poles up to 400V. It can also be used for an unfrequent change over of the circuit and illumination under normal condition.
1. Yueqing Kangling Electric Appliance Factory specializing in the R&D, manufacture and sale of low voltage electric applicants, such as MCB, MCCB, RCCB,AC contactors, and other related products for 10 years.
2. Our factory, with the aim of high quality and low price, offers superior OEM services, and has accumulated abundant experience in manufacturing low voltage electric appliances.
3. We have export experience to Asia, Africa. Expecially in Middle East.
KJ63 circuit breaker is used in lighting distribution system or motor distribution system for protection overload and short-circuits in the system. The product is neoteric in structure, reliable and excellent in performance. It has high breaking capacity, can trip quickly, and its case and items are adopted by high fire-resistant and shockproof plastic. The product, with long life, is mainly used in AC 50HZ/60HZ single-pole 230V or two, three, four poles 400V circuit for overload and short-circuit protection as well as for unfrequent on-and-off switching electric equipment and lighting circuit in normal case. The products comply with IEC 60898.
PRODUCTS SHOW DETAILS:
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|